« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

deepest shade of blue..

"oh I ..in my deepest shade of blue.."

am not rilly sick,but I feel not okay inside,for the last couples of days..am blaming my monthly friend for this..but,madre...I shud learn how to guard myself sometimes..when it comes to mi and Rltnshps with the outer world..am giving all and expecting all..it's no good..
even 2 bars of Kitkat didn't help me feel better,but my best budd' "hugsy" made me smile at the end,she baught me a book by one of my new-become favo auther,I was soo happy cuz it becomes my hubby these days..my refuge..takes me to another time & place..there's nothing more wounderful than putting ur nightlights on and curled in ur warm bed alone with a book...

I miss my book....

Gunyt ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008