« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Monday, July 24, 2006

madly deeply truely

In the late of night,while am still a stranger in this darkness,I couldn't help but to open my pc and write few lines about you & for you..it's been a while since my last blog,although most of it was copied from inspirational qoutes,but this time I prefered to pour me into these lines..
8 days have past since last I saw ur smile (aside from our webmeetings it can never replace ur babyface).
8 days without hearing you,talking to you,feeling ur hands protecting me,holding me..I don't know how many more days before I go home..
Simply..I miss you..
I miss you soo much that it hurt and make me laugh at that,am really a drama queen, am I?
I know I'll be coming back again it's not am leaving for good..but really can't help missing you..
take the advantage please while am away..rest well,sleep well,workout well,be good..I know you've always been good,but it's my habit of reminding you of that,I don't mean anything I swear..I trust you more than I trust this world, even me sometimes..

I miss you truely..
the same missing when you are not around,when I don't hear anything from you,our couch,kuboz,the programmes we used to watch together,our time either online or on the phone,our outings,even if we don't have anything to buy,our laughs,our tears..our emotional fights,our peace and making up that comes afterward..
Deeply,I miss you..

today I really missed chatting with you,but fate didn't help us this time,with the problems I was having with my chat device,then the problem switched to urs..then it was on me again that I missed our chat date when I came late this evening..it really not ment tohappen.

Did you call your mom?it's her birthday today..mother is the most valuable person in life..
am really starting to lose it again,I just miss you baby..that's all

..I know you know!

till then...Gunyt po!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008