« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, August 07, 2008

while wating for my plane.. (-;

#What are you planning to do this weekend?
Attend my brother's wedding then SHOPPING,SHOPPING!! (=

#Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Nope. :D

#Are you easily confused?
HAHA. Yes. Fasciculus? Fasciculi? Funiculus? Funiculi? Which is which?:(

#Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
Hahaha. NO. Cheating is BAD. :|

#Have you ever broken a heart before?
I. DONT. KNOW.

#Who were you with last night?
Home alone :))

#Who's car were you last in?
Mine ;)

#Last thing you drank?
Florida Natural,Orange Juice! ;)


#Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope..Still alone! ;)


#Have you ever seen somebody get hit by a car?
HAHA. yeah, it hapnd in Ryiadh, our bus caused the accident,the young man was unconscious wen I ran checking on him.
But thank God he woke up few seconds later! :))

#Do you think the whole day is better if you smoke pot?
Huh? wat pot?!!! LOLS!

#Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
I thot of it once.long time ago,but am back to my senses now (=

#Have you broken a bone?
Nah. does cut wounds counts? i have lots of them! scar on my Lt. eyebrow tell a story! hehe (=


#What was the last reason you went to the Doctor for?
To do Fibo-optic scope down my thorat!!! ):

#Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes i did, I was soooooooo hurt @the time =( , & the person i slapped asked me to ='(

#When's the last time you told someone you loved them & meant it?
Early this morning :>


#Are you good at giving directions?
Haha. I think? :))

#If someone hit you, what would you do?
Hit that person back! >:)

#Been to Mexico?
I wish.

#Did you know that when women wear the color turquoise, men think they're easy?
OH REALLY?? NOW? :))


#Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
YES! althu some ppl dnt deserve that privilage of me telling them !! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008