« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

To Our Little Angel

When I learned that your mom is conceiving
From then I start to love you
Even though I won't be present when you'll be born
I know how much happiness you will bring
The same joy your Ate Ainna and Kuya Aldrich brought us

We wondered who you look like, your mom or your dad
Will you be as witty as your Ate Ainna?
Would you be fat and tall or tiny and small?

I thought of holding you tight
I would touch your soft cheeks
And kiss you softly on your head
I planned to rock you to sleep

But it isn't going to happen
However hard we prayed
Something went wrong and soon you were gone
Your precious short life was brought to an end
You never had the chance to see the light
A tiny life that was so short

Why were you taken from us, so very hastily?
You're gone too soon no pictures to see
I never got to see your face or hold your tiny hand
Why did you come and never stayed?

With your sister you won't have a chance to play
But in her life you will stay
In our family there is a space
Where you always belong

We know God has a greater plan
That we can't see right now
Perhaps there's a message for your loss
That we must get through somehow

Though one thing is clear to me
You and I weren't meant to meet…not right now

Goodbye, Baby Angelo
Till then please know
We loved you so
In all our hearts you will stay
On and on and on and on……



* This Blog was posted by Tita Yen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008