« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My pair of shoes from Dreamland!

Yesterday, I bought a pair of shoes with my friends. Baby blue color Doll shoes! It's not just a pair of shoes; it gave me euphoria when I wear it this morning! Normally, I feel happy every time I wear a new pair of shoes. But this one is different..When I slipped my foot into it, I felt a magical feeling rushed into my senses, I felt I could fly, right away! I wanted to fly away like the ugly duckling when she found herself as a beautiful swan! Though no one can ever fathom this possibility, that's what I felt this morning! I was like a little girl in the Eid morning. I wanted to dance all day. I was flying to my dreamland, to a land where wishes do come true, where everyone is one and the same....Land of love and peace. I felt like Fairy Godmother is wandering; reading my wishful thoughts, ever ready to grant all my wishes! In this dreamland, you can wish upon a star..for frogs do turn into prince..princess brought back to life, by a sweet tender kiss!
The only thing that stopped me from dreaming is the wondering stares from the crowd around me! But still I wanted to sing myself out loud… yet I couldn't quench my voice, that sings into this wishing well, could not blind my eyes, to see that magic every where...even if I was barefoot & half a sleep I still believe in fairy dust and miracles. I still believe in true love ever lasting, I still believe in you…!
Finally it dawned on me; it's not the shoe but, YOU!!!



" pensive but its true "


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur realy sentimental soul arnt you?so sweet ..so sensitive..i like the simplicity in u!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008