« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Monday, March 07, 2005

Forever Friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.
Time might lead me to nowhere
And faith might break into pieces
But I will always be THANKFUL
That once in my life's journey
I've met you!

WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*from Hugsy

2 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Do update us if you (ever) find such friends. Wish you do.

7:05 AM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

i did!i already have a friend like that!
hope u will got one too..

nice day ;)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008