« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Saturday, February 19, 2005

to my site..goodbye!



To my lake..

Before you were born in my life..
I saw you in my dreams..
Before you were born in my life..
I loved you..
I loved you more when you were born..
I always see ur beauty, even if ur ugly in the eyes of strangers..
You were with me through all my ups and downs..
You were my refuge,when life was cruel to me..
I found home in ur warm arms..
You never complain..
you never remind me of my mistakes..
You're always patient with me..
You understand me well,
You helped me to write myslef..
You helped me to pour myself into you..
Through your lines..
Through your wards..
Everything I feel,everything I do..
You are always patient with me..

But now..

I will be leaving you for some time..
I will fly away..somewhere away..
I will miss you alot..
I will miss reflecting myslef in ur water..
I will miss talking to you..

But..

When i come back..
I know you will be waiting..
With ur purity..
With your beauty..
You will wait for me..

Goodbye my Lake..


-Flying Swan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008