« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kharabeet!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Duno wats with me lately?
Wats with the world?
It's every where..
It's choking!
Time is not on my side,
Am I supposed to attend a wedding party tonight?
Don't feel like it,or anything else ..
Where is my fone?
I think I need Kiss choclates & a hug!
Stress from inside & outsdie?
WHY?
The "Kharabeet" is everywhere..
Gosh!I really need a hug!
It's only 7pm now..
Still not decided to attend that wedding..
No one is there..
Everyone left so quickly..
I am not blaming them..
I don't blame anyone here,I promise!
I don't even blame her..
Can anyone tell me please wat the hell am I doing here?
Sorry for the curse..
I don't curse "normally"..
I hope I will not take this as a habit..
Cud anyone plz get me some choclates..?
I miss reading a book..
Minzaman I quit this lovely habit..
Along with other lovely habits..
I don't feel anything..
All I wana do is to SHUT up and LISTEN!
Listen..
Things are getting crazier now!
Kharabeet..Kharabeet..
It's all about kharabeet..
Better go back to her..
She needs you more than anything else,
More than anyone..
You need her more..
She needs you more..
She is lost and alone..
She don't know how to love herself..
She is only good in loving others..
She's here..now,it's ur chance..
URSELF is here now..
Talk to her..

All she wants is just some choclates:(










9 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Given. Given.

7:42 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

@Shi:
am sorry...didnt get it?!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jazz Central said...

Hi :) Great post..seems you have a lot on your mind. But I like the way you organize your thought :) and you know I sang along to Black Eyed Peas :) Thanks for checking my blog. I added you to my links.

11:17 AM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

was that you on the pic?
and go buy this chocolate. i don't have a sweet tooth but chocolate is one of my confort foods.

11:30 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

But what is this word: Kharabeet?

2:59 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

@m:
bubwit means:a small mouse(the cute little baby one's not the scary one's!!)in tagalog-philipiny lingo..

@Jazz Central:
ye36eek el3afya!keloh min thogak
bas mashift my name in ur list?!

@Amie:
yes i did..someone gave it to me..;)

@Shirazi:
Kharabeet has no specific translation in Arabic,cuz it's not original,but my intrpretation to it is:"blah..blah"!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

By give.given I meant that if chiclate is what this littleangleneeds, I give out. That means if you can fulfil somone's desirs, make some dreams come true, do that. No?

Is this clear now?

9:32 AM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

@shi:
:)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Summer Fire said...

*gives mimi 10 boxes of her favorite chocolates* :D

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008