« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Gemmi 10 more!!!

wheoooooo..........what a long week!



I Was Away from my Lake Lately and couldn't find time to update my blog,nor reply the tags and comments only this weekend..Cuz I enroll myslef in a Gym for Aerobics & Hiphop dancing..Altho everyone is asking me "what the hell do you need to trim?"...But seriously talking..I'm NOT FIT AT ALL!!
Cramps all over my my body,specialy my gastrocs & neck..I even developed a gait when walking!so what previous idea I had before about me being fit or even close to..vanished in the air!

but I'm having real fun there..

I'll try to keep this place alive as much as I can possibly do...and BIG THANX TO YOU ALL for keeping this place alive while I was gone...I really appreciate it..
Stay Close ......I'll be with you guys from time to time..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Work out. Work out.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008