« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

missing you-again!

Wishing you were here,
Trying not to shed a tear,
Wanting to hold you near,
I lie awake at night,
Wondering what you're dreaming?
Being so far away,
On this drab and boring day,
My thoughts turn to you,
Trying to get through,
Without being blue.
Are you thinking of me?
Are our minds on the same thing?
These feelings inside,
So new, yet so tender.
Looking at your picture,
At least I can remember.
Time has no mercy!
Or it would bring you to me.
It would make the days fly,
The nights disappear,
And I wouldn't be sitting here
Missing you, dear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss u 2....bt i knw u wil be home soon...dats y my heart is smiling

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008