« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Monday, November 26, 2007

EASY on my "back"..please!

Want me to write ? ok you might don't want but I want to, I just don't know what to write about , I wanted to tell ya my impression about a training course that I'm attending ...one of the very useful post graduate courses for my profession, I thought it's gonna be fun , it is not that bad but the atmosphere was kinda dead and the lecturer was trying to spice it up !!! I was kinda lost at the start, although I'm attentive by nature ... but I don't know what's going on with me.

Could be due to the stressful night I spent, or the rushy morning that I ended with me showing up last minute on the registeration table, or cud be due to the long 11 hours of the course sitting still in one place -and that's against my nature!- although I was trying to catch up before the end of the day..

There is something I do hate when some people ACT smart in a meeting or a seminar in other words pretend to be smart , it is very annoying to ask dumb questions, or even pretend to be extremely over- polite , being polite is really good behaviour but believe me not like that person! I hope things get better and more digestible .

Another type of people is less annoying actaully it doesn't bother me at all , when some person keep comparing a material he learned with the actual material that he is learning now, it is funny cuz the new piece of information is attached with the previous one ....The unability to detach ...yeah that's what I would call it !!!

All these unnecessary comments and questions-from the boys- makes us-the girls- suffer, cuz it only means spending more time from the instructor to answer these questions which at the end makes us stay extra time pass the 11 hours!!!

My back is screaming of pain! not juz bcuz of the long sitting hours, but also part of this course is practical..and I was chosen as the "victim" twice to do some manual techniques on my back!cuz they think my back is like what you see in text book, yeah right..they just wanted to use me! and I'm so stubborn, I insist on blogging my experience before I turn in although I'm drained..

Anyways, it 's good to learn something new , probably it's gonna be helpful for my patients & profession, right now my mind needs me to do this (the blogging thing not the course!), it's like discharging all complex emotions and energy I carry since last night till now..and it's kinda make me feel better..

Right now..my baby is safe and in good hands, I can rest my back and eyes..peacefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008