« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Sunday, December 14, 2008

~My Birthday Wishlist.. and for the Holidays 2008~

This was my wishlist last year.. http://bubwity.multiply.com/journal/item/48

I know I was so greedy! Lols!

You asked me to write you my wishlist for this year's bday & holidays..and I've been telling you I can't think of anything I need from clothes, bags and shoes..etc cuz I've been doing my shopping on regular basis that's why i didn't write you my wishlist earlier.

I don't want gifts,Idon't want flowers, I don't want cake and candles, I don't want balloons, I'm sure i don't want a surprise B'day party..what I really think of and want with all my heart right now is this one dearest wish and if God grant me this I will not ask for another wish because it will make me happy for the rest of my life, for another birthdays to come..

If I only have this one wish..I wouldn't ask for more..I promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008