« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sad in December!


When I fall asleep I dream that you're next to me and I can feel your hand above my skin..The walk home smelled like fall. I don't want the day end bcoz i wanna hang out with you all day and fool around with you all night, then sleep till noon and do it again.

Sometimes there are things about me that I wish I could change. I think I'm going to be very sad in December. The thing that scares me the most is that one day I might be the one singing:" Protected From The Rain".


I like it when you spend time with me.

Nytnyt Hon! I hope the insomnia isn't bad.



*posted from mimi's Home Archive(in a very cold night!), November 22, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008