« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, February 10, 2005

heartaches

A mist in my heart,
Seems grey dense swirling,
Visions of you amid this,
Endless, ever twirling,
Where do dreams go?
When we’re not a sleep?
In daylight are daydreams,
Thoughts we keep.

My heart's truly burned,
Countless flames a fire,
All is left now ashes,
Once your name of desire,
Like a butterfly in a flame,
That’s burned its wings,
Unable to fly,
It’s very life force no more brings.


The beat of a heart,
Or a flight that’s ever free,
Alone without you,
This is a painful image of me.
Emotions so bad
At heart heap up and amass
My heart may explode
Endless shards of glass

Glass often shines
Bright but is prone to break
A heart is like glass
Only so much it can take
If I should end this no
May as well be dead
I swear I’d still die
Images of you in
my head!

Eyes are ever growing
Dim way too dark within
Heartache and breaking ups
My hell for my sin
I did no wrong,
Other than to simply love you
No notion how to handle this,
What am I to do



This was written on That Day!
glad that it went away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008