« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Monday, March 14, 2005

different coffee


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Red & Blue"..Our Mugs will stay
together!


During the last few days I was not feeling ok.. It's that hollow feeling of missing a bit. When you feel like you're not happy where you are. Not happy about yourself or your situation, each one of us may experience it but in different intensities..Well, mine was the Worst!

It may seem that I was the one suffering but here in this case, my close friends were, I was craving for something I don't know what it is…mood swing all the time ,this urge to cry in my mom's arms ,and crazy thoughts keep blowing in my head like: running outside nonstop till I reach the other end of the globe..Bad things like: snap someone, or be rude with strangers..Being so emotional, sensitive kiddo, get easily effected with any scene you see on TV!or any song I hear!

Maybe it has something to do with all the events that are happening to me this week, different place, and different tasks, different people. different patients, And different coffee!

And maybe it's because I miss the previous life I used to live at work before this week, being with my close friends: hugsy, mommy & nooreen, my patients, morning breaks, waking up early effortless just to run there with a wide smile on my lips! Over talking to my friends knowing that am saying a lot but it's ok to keep talking forever! the jokes.the great feeling that envelops me when i'm working ,the good times. the cup of tea. then switch lately to the cup of coffee!


It's not that I don't like it now.. where I'm staying, it's just too big for me. I miss my buddies! Although my best friend is staying with me in my new place but she's busy with her own life. I know she miss me too but it's hard to adjust our time together like before. I miss the things we used to do. I miss our little adventures, I miss our -not really innocent-talk about the DS..i miss the 12:30 break together. Now its 10:30 to me. And 1:30 to her. I miss our early morning gather to talk.
Noreen.. I've known you for more than 6 years now.
I miss you my friend...

It's been more than a week…and I'm still drinking different coffee..black cold one!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I Miss My Coffee..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One week have passed..
I still need to go 45 weeks!!!
Give me the strength to do that…

3 Comments:

Blogger amiethinggoes said...

for a while there i really thought the post was regarding coffee. hey cheer up! just embrace the change. nothing is consistent in this world except changes. :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

I agree with your comments (. . . with LOVE & UNDERSTANDING we can make miracles. . .) But this is so difficlut some time? No?

1:51 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

If u LOVE somone,u'll do ur best to UNDERSTAND him right..that can be hard sometimes if that person is a VIP in ur life..but,for the out world,it's always a gift to understnd differnt cutlturs..diffrnt worlds..

some ppl enjoy doing that actually!
no harm in trying;)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008