« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Saturday, June 04, 2005

15


You're a true friend, I want you to know
Our love for each other has helped us grow
We've been through some tough times
But we've made it through
Cause the only one I trusted was you
You've helped me with anger
Chased away fears
You've helped me through sadness
And dried all my tears
You stayed by my side when the world turned away
You helped me see joy when the skies were all gray
You were the rainbow at the end of the storm
You helped me be different when I should'nt conform
You held my hand when you knew I would fall
Every laugh and heartache
You were there through it all
I know I'm not always the best friend to you
I know I'm not perfect but this much is true
When life gets you down
And there's nowhere to turn
I'll help you out and share your concern
I'll do my best to try and return the favor
When you think you'll drown
I'll be your lifesaver
Even if we both go down
I'll pull us out even when life pulls us under
I'll be the sun when there's lightning and thunder
And when it's all over
And we've fought every war
There's one thing I promise
Of this I am sure
When the time comes
And we are put down to rest
I want you to know
My friend you're the best...


I WUV YA AND THANX 4 EVERYTHING! Image hosted by Photobucket.com





4 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Thanks for this also. Where do you did these gewls from?

9:37 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

I need a lil more on Ergonomics, some knowledge, some observations.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How can you put these things here??I mean, they are really nice...perhaps you don't understand me but i want you to know that i'm posting a comment in every boggler jajaj!!i'm from argentina,see ya!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

Nice having u here dear!!!Well,to answer ur 1st question..

I'm Inspired!

:)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008