« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."

"Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends"

3 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Taken. Taken it to heart.

7:31 AM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

sounds like you're in love ;)

2:20 PM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Amie -- Who are you asking this question to?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008