« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wala Lang!


When the lighthouse beam
Of my smile
Sweeps across your face
I know you'll watch it
Just long enough
To save yourself
From those rocks.
(This is not an allegory.)

***
When still to you,
From your distant coast
I am just a function
Of mathematics
I still cannot understand
I am the loveliest cosine??
(This is not an apologue.)

***
I am the gears. I grease
Your wheels. She says the way things work
"Is by admitting or opening away."
She says "I believe
Forever in the hooks.
The way things work
Is that eventually something catches."
She explains such things so clearly.
(This is not a parable.)

***
I am tired of symbolizing
I am tired of making these analogues
Masks for the faces
I am afraid of seeing
Bed sheets hung over real ghosts??
I am tired of apologizing.
(This is not an imagining.)
***
Good morning ,Love!
It is enough for me to be your runway.
(This is not a metaphor.)




*From mimi's Home Arcive ,December 10, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008