« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Monday, February 14, 2005

Love Is...

  • Love is a wizard…it intoxicates it envelops it isolates it creates fragrance in the air ,a door from coldness it beautifies everything around it .
  • There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.
  • They loved…their souls kissed with their eyes they were both but, one single kiss.
  • The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person.
  • In dream and in love there are no impossibilities.
  • You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt for this I had been waiting long.
  • Bright glass shatters as do so many memories. But these days are diamond and will shine forever.
  • Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much my heart can hold for you.
  • Living here faraway I am yours, living there far away you are mine, love is not made of bodies only deep in the hearts is where we are one.
  • Love is above all, the gift of oneself.
  • One ward frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
  • Love is...a second life; it grows into the soul, warm every vein, and beats in every pulse.
  • Do what you will. Ignore it. Neglect it. Strive it. It's stronger than both of us together.
  • Oh, my heart is thirsty for your kisses…
  • I'd rather face failure with you beside me, than success with anyone else.
  • Long after as I live, my heart will never vary for no one else, however fair or good, brave,resolute or rich, of gentle blood, my choice is made, and I will have no other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008