« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Friday, March 18, 2005

Empty Wrist


I carried you so lovingly, around my gentle wrist,
3 months & 2 days that was your age...
And little did I realize your life would end too soon..
I never got the chance to say " I love you"...
Before I held you in my arms,
Your life with us was done.
I never got the chance to take your picture,
Oh, my precious one!
Although I did it once, the grief is indescribable this time.
For I'm the one who lost her baby too soon...
All the many hopes and dreams, just vanished yesterday...
No tears will bring you back to my hand...
No words or poems will replace the loss...
You were not a thing to me...
Nor a jewel that beautifies me...
You were never a chain that enclose my wrist,
But now, no more star little charm will lighten my day...
No more you to cling on my adored one's hair...
No more losing...

For the person who will find you after me...
I pray for he/she will take care of you.
Will cherish you, the same way I cherished you
Both of you...
The same way I loved you..
In the end, You will stay together…

But, In My Soul ,I will Carry the grief of losing you...
In My Heart ,I will always remember you..forever!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Please forgive me ...


1 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

So very serene.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008