« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Whats ur Hidden Power?

Are youThe Earth, The Fire,The Wind,Or The Water ?
What's Your Gem Stone?
What's Your HiddenEye Or Hair Color?
Who is your Hidden Friend?
Are you a Light or Dark Angel?

I Did This Quiz..
and I want each one of you to try it also,it's really FUN!!
Don't forget to post ur result!


My Result:

Your Hidden Power Is WATER

HASH(0x8b4defc)

You have a rather calm soul, but when tempted
will get pissed off at those who bug you. You
do whatever you can in your power to help
those of your allies and have an okay taste for
human kind, but you find them rather annoying
on occasions.

Gem Stone: Saphire

Eye Color:Ice Blue

Hair Color:Dark Blue long
that goes to your waist.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quote:" If you wait for me..
Then I'll come for you..
Although I've travelled far,
I always hold a place for you
In my heart..
If you think of me, If you miss me..
Once in a while, Then I'll return to you,

I'll return and fill that space in your heart "


Have A try Here:
What is Your Hidden Power?
brought to you by Bubwit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hidden power is FIRE.

You have a strong and courageous soul. You show no fear when it comes to protecting the ones you love. You know when choosing between right and wrong. You also are quite the rebel.

Gem Stone:Ruby, Eye Color:Red,Hair Color:Red with Blonde streaks that is just below your arm pits pulled back into a pony tail.

Quote:If you're lost I'll keep you warm and if your low just hold on..cause I will be your safety.....don't leave home.....

2:38 PM  
Blogger -bubwit said...

no wonder!
YOU ARE THE FIRE!!!
and all this time i thot am the fire your the water!!
that explains why blue is my heaven!!
wat abt the twin of fire ??

hahaahahah...i like ur qoute!

4:12 PM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

Your Hidden Power Is Light Angel

You have a happy yes quite soul. You keep somethings to yourself and like to be alone but don't mind showing your bright side to your friends. You find that hell is the worst of all scince your an angl from heavan. You use your powers for the forces of good to protect gods creatures.

Gem Stone: Canary Diamond, Eye Color:Golden,Hair Color:Blonde that goes to your shoulders

Quote:In my field of paper flowers And candy clouds of lulaby I lie inside myself for hours And watch my purple sky fly over me

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008