« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

check my skin habiebie!

I was busy lately customizing my new blog in friendster..after the colored skins and the horoscopes fever,they created another feature that allows everyone to have their own blogs(it's actually 3 months old but I only tried it now!) ..I was away from my lake cuz I found another spot which caught my attention a little,but that dosen't mean deserting my favorite place here..I have so many places where I do actually post,like Hi5,my space,and now here:

http://busybeebee.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/


but still..this place will always remain my old pal,cuz it was the 1st experience for me in the bloggy world..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Bees!!!!

for more blogs to post..
for many thoughts to express..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008