« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Friday, April 15, 2005

Talk to your Dream..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I have so much to tell you
That I talk to you in solitude
Like a lunatic picturing you
On my side day and night..

Just when I have you on my side
I can not believe that you know
Nothing of all the things I said
In my world of believable fantasy..

So sweet you are to me in my world
Of fantasy, that shyness veil falls down
When you pierce my heart with intimacy
That my wildest dreams can not unravel..

Dwell in my heart, day and night, and yet
Give life to the doll you are in my fantasy
Let our life be a fantasy, yet real to the core
Full of dreams come true, so real and no end..

2 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

These word are a solace. joy. Thanks.

6:06 AM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

that is so nice! is that an original?

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008