« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Impossible?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was with my best friend Hugsy, before she go Home on vacation,
we went shopping and dined together.We had fun.

That was last Friday.

We passed in front of Sport Corner and she stopped me to check
a poster on the window of that shop, it was few words of wisdom
which I never noticed before although I keep passing near that store
so many times, but this time I stopped, and took an effort to read what
was there...

It Says:

IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL
MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN A WORLD THEY'VE BEEN
GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT.
IT'S AN OPINION.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION.
IT'S A DARE.
IMPOSSIBLE IS A POTENTIAL.
IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

It's true, don't give in to I CAN'T, instead TRY!
I believe that with LOVE and UNDERSTANDING
we can make miracles..
Face YOUR Fears. Be ready to the Journey...
It's time to go!

HappiBurday!

3 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

That is right. It looks good on posters, in dictionaries and sermons. But life realy is not that simple. Ok, not impossible but some time things are difficult beyond limits. No?

7:51 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Sometimes silence is very loud. Yours is not.

7:16 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Have added you there but most of my target practice is here. I hardly go there. It is better here. No?

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008