« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Dreams Little One..

She nestled under her nay's chin on her last night and that morning..we felt it was going to be the end..she must have felt it too..she just wanted to rest in peace..
She drifted away yesterday around 3pm with me & nay close by to comfort her, she fought right until the end, but eventually, her tiny body could not hold her spirit any longer.

I sit and watch for hours,
As you clumsily scamper around,
Bashing, Bumping, Crashing, Jumping,
A lovable fur ball; white and brown,
The echo of happiness and contentment,
Your whiskers whisper to me;
A world of perfect bliss
Where I feel completely free.
I teach you to runabout your ball
You master it and race,
Me down as we play,
Your affection I embrace.
An appetite for all things nice,
Your rainbow eyes settle upon,
The food which I am holding,
And soon out of it, you con.
Now I sit and watch you sleeping,
Peacefully you drift away.
One final goodnight,
To a sweet Little One like no other.


Gone but not forgotten..You will always be Missed..and always Loved..


~ R.I.P Tinybear ~
(May 2 - December 18, 2007)

RIPtinyko

Read more about Tiny:

http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37178 http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37140&st=0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008