« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm Just Imagining If You Were There

This heart is whining inside... has no clue about how 2 help himself...your love keeps me up every night...whenever I walk in the crowd alone...I bow my head and shed a tear.. for your vision is still there..I feel that u r walking away from me...but suddenly u stop...u turn back...& then you gaze at me..& draw a shiny smile on your face 2 dry my tears...2 tell me that we'llnever be apart...
yeah yeah we'll never be apart!!!

Late at night I walk alone in the dark...I look up at the sky...I see a glaring moon... I see you inside...sending your whispers to heal my wounds...assuring me that I'll follow you soon...
yeah yeah I'll follow you soon!!!

As I walk on the beach barefooted...as the fresh breeze plays with my hair softly...as I hear the sea gull's sounds... As I follow your footprints...as u take my hand & walk beside me...
As I feel your warm touch *squeezing*...as you sustain me with an unspoken language...I raise my head & feel a special new ray of hope...
yeah yeah there'll be a new ray of hope!!!

why do I feel that you're my angel?why do I feel that you're my only light in this dark room???
why do I need to see your smile & u only brought me pain???why do I love your name & u just don't know mine?why do I always write about you & you never mention that you still care???why why can't I ignore you???

why has everything turned out wrong?




Late @Night.11-18-2004
*posted from mimi's Home Archive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008