« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Baby ...You!


~* As I look into your eyes

~* I see all the reasons why
~* My life’s worth a thousand skies
~* You’re the simplest love I’ve known

~* And the purest one I’ll own
~* Know you’ll never be alone

~* My baby you..
~* Are the reason I could fly
~* And because of you
~* I don’t have to wonder why

~* Baby you..
~* There’s no more just getting by
~* You’re the reason I feel so alive
~* Though these words I sing are true
~* They still fail to capture you
~* As mere words can only do
~* How do I explain that smile
~* And how it turns my world around
~* Keeping my feet on the ground

~* I will soothe you if you fall
~* I’ll be right there if you call
~* You’re my greatest love of all

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel so alive,with you baby!


I was humming this song all the way,
from my car 'till i reached home..I wonder why? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008