« « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Friday, March 25, 2005

ILLusions Of Reality


Reflections of the darkness
Soothing melodies in deaf ears
Anticipation of yesterday
Memories of tomorrow
Hard to forget realities of dreams
Mourning of my own death
Gravitational pull of the sky
Hunger in a full stomach
Warmth of my own hug
Rain fall from the oceans to the sky
Fear of my own birth
Celebrations of the pleasures of death
Hatred of falling in love
Eagerness of the lovers' separation
Contentment in emptiness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The bliss of being alone
Being alone in the whole universe
The ONE I conceived from my own non-existence
Believable illusions of reality !

"Wake up from your Dreams..poor soul..Wake up and Live Reality!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Wakening up (to reality of the real life) some time is so difficult. No?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

I LOVE that photo! All the greens are so calming. Thank you.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Soul of an Ugly Duckling©
Created in January25,2005
Copyright ©2008. All Rights Reserved 2008